03 February 2011

THE BEST

Realized I loved you in the fall
And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye



Baby I must confess we were the perfect match
You we're a gift sent from above
When you're thinking about me text 1-4-3
That means I love you girl
I'll be your everything and all you need
Oh baby let your heart take the lead


                    All my life I've been good but now , woah , I'm thinking what the hell
                            All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about
                        If you love me , if you hate me , you can't save me , baby , baby
                        All my life I've been good but now , whoa , WHAT THE HELL !



You're not a regular girl
You don't give a damn about your look
Talking about I can't do it for you
But you can do it for yourself
Even though that ain't so
Baby cause my dough don't know how to end
But that independent thing I'm with it
All we do is win baby


Baby you got me , and ain't nowhere that I'd be
then with your arms around me
back and forth you rock me
so I surrender , to every word you whisper
every door you enter , I will let you in